The Balance Score (B.S.) represents the level of a Players health and fitness lifestyle over a 13 week period.
The B.S. is calculated by using the Weekly Balance Score (W.B.S.) of the last 13 weeks of a players performance. The lowest week is dropped and the average is taken from the remaining 12 weeks.
The Weekly Balance Score (W.B.S.) = Say/Do Ratio (see FAQ’s) x Weekly Total.
The Weekly Total – The total number of points scored within a week on your Balance Chart
- Beginner (BEG) Balance Score = 0 to 149 pts
- Intermediate (INT) Balance Score = 150 to 299 pts
- Advance (ADV) Balance Score = 300 to 449 pts
- Professional (PRO) Balance Score = 450 to 599 pts
- All Star (ASTAR) Balance Score = 600 plus
- BEG Players can only choose up to 2 Habits per Building Block (See Video in FAQ’s – How to Play)
- INT Players can only choose up to 4 Habits per Building Block
- ADV Players can only choose up to 6 Habits per Building Block
- PRO Players can only choose up to 8 Habits per Building Block
- ASTAR Players can choose as many Habits as they would like per Building Block
If your score drops below the required number for a particular level, you will lose 2 of your habits in each Building Block automatically.
We advise that you hire a coach to help you modify your Balance Chart or wait until you can edit your Balance Chart to modify it yourself.
Theory: In the YDBG we share a general rule of thumb with our players. What you do over 3 months (90 days) is considered a habit. What you do over 3 years is considered character. The B.S. is designed to measure the strength of your habits over the last 90 days.